
Teaching students to create and learning right along side them.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Success.
I was trying to be extremely productive during some extra free time today. The sixth graders were on a field trip, therefor opening up a lunch duty and period out of the day I could do things. Thus, I had the idea to start hanging projects up - starting with 8th grade, doing 7th tomorrow. So I head to the commons and start to prepare the pin board wall. And I turn off the step up and lose my step, thus falling. Now while it was unfortunate and very, very painful, it was hilarious so feel free to laugh. On the other hand, it only felt slightly bad during the day. Now as I sit at home, it kills to walk. We shall see what tomorrow brings. As for the hangings? The custodians helped finish my job and it looks great. Take a look. (8th Grade Silhouettes) Click on the picture and it will enlarge!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment